Friday, October 26, 2012

P.S.Y's Other Songs



Psy is a world star now. 
His song, Gangnam Style, has ranked No. 1 in Billboard Chart in the U.S. and in many other countries. So many people around me practice and dance his so-called "horse dance".

However, I want those new fans of Psy to listen to more of his songs because I personally think other songs are better and more exciting than Gangnam Style. He has written many songs, but among them, I want to recommend "Champion" and "Bird". It has been years since these songs came out, but they are still very popular in Korea. I and my friends sing these songs every time we go to karaoke ^^

Here are links:


And see how crazy people become in Psy's concert!
He appears at the back stage and yells at people, saying "why are you still sitting on chairs??? Stand up right now!!!" (00:20)






No comments:

Post a Comment